- 5 cups (1.2 L) brewed green tea
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Himalayan rock salt
- 3 cups (710 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 15 drops of stevia (this brand has a non-metallic aftertaste)
- Ice cubes
- Brew tea for double the time than what’s set on the tea instructions. Once steeped, add salt, adjusting the amount to how much electrolyte support you need. Stir before setting the tea aside to cool on the counter for a couple of hours and then place in the fridge for really cold lemonade. Otherwise, use in the recipe as soon as it’s cooled to room temperature.
- Combine brewed green tea with water, lemon juice and stevia.
- Add ice cubes, stir and serve. Optional to add lemon slices to the mix to make it pretty!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 20
- Calories from Fat: 6
- Total Fat: 0.7
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 2256 mg
- Carbs: 1.7 g
- Sugars: 1.7 g
- Protein: 0.7 g