1 cup (100 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup (52 g) coconut oil, melted
⅓ cup (27 g) cacao powder
3 tablespoons erythritol, xylitol or monk fruit sweetener
2 tablespoons melted cacao butter
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat.
- Scoop the mixture with a spoon and shape into a biscuit-like shape and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Once complete, transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve. Alternatively, keep on the counter in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 142
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14.5
- Saturated Fat: 11.6 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Carbs: 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 6.2 g
- Protein: 1.1 g