Low-Carb Nacho Chips
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 pound (225 g) regular ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground gray sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground gray sea salt
- pinch vitamin C crystals, optional
- 1/3 cup (38 g) shredded dairy-free cheese, optional
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Line a large plate with parchment paper, placing each of the zucchini disks onto the paper being sure to not overlap. You will have to cook the zucchini in batches.
- Transfer the plate to the microwave and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on 50% power setting. You know the chips will be done with the edges curl and the middles get slightly golden. Once complete, remove the parchment paper from the microwave, flip over, and drop the chips onto a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining zucchini rounds.
- Meanwhile, place all the meat ingredients into a large frying pan. Heat on medium, rotating frequently, until the meat is no longer pink.
- Combine all of the MCT Guacamole ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Mash until combined.
- Transfer chips to a clean plate. Top with cooked meat, cheese, olives, and sliced green onions. Serve alongside MCT guacamole.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Paleo: to keep the recipe paleo, remove the dairy-free cheese.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 578
- Total Fat: 38.6
- Saturated Fat: 9.1 g
- Cholesterol: 101> mg
- Sodium: 835 mg
- Carbs: 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.1 g
- Net Carbs: 7.3 g
- Sugars: 1.3 g
- Protein: 43.7 g