- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, at room temperature
- ¼ cup grass-fed gelatin
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut nectar
- 1 cup (140 grams) coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly oil a 9×13 loaf pan with coconut oil, then drape all side with parchment paper for easy lifting. Set aside.
- Add eggs to the bowl of your stand mixer, bowl for a hand mixer, or blender. Whisk on medium-speed for 2 minutes, until frothy.
- Meanwhile, add coconut milk and gelatin to the bowl of your blender and blend on high, until smooth. About 20 seconds.
- If you used a stand mixer or hand mixer for the eggs, switch out the attachment to a paddle or beaters. Add in gelatin mixture, melted coconut oil, vinegar, and coconut nectar. Mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix sifted coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Turn the mixer back on and drop the flour mix into the egg mixture. Mix until combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared bread pan. Press down with the back of a spoon and smooth out. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, at least 2 hours.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Yield: Makes one 9×13-inch loaf.
Coconut Nectar: Is used to allow the biscuits to puff up! You could use yacon syrup, if interested.
Grass-Fed Gelatin: If you do not wish to use gelatin in this recipe, you could try for an equal amount of ground flax seed.
Baking Soda: I used a gluten-free baking soda that requires 2x the amount of baking soda to work properly. If you use regular baking soda, be sure to reduce the amount by half. In this case, it would be ½ teaspoon for the full recipe.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 181
- Calories from Fat: 126
- Total Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Cholesterol: 55> mg
- Sodium: 202 mg
- Carbs: 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Net Carbs: 4.3 g
- Sugars: 1.9 g
- Protein: 4.4 g