- 1/3 cup (75 grams) coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+
- 10-15 drops of alcohol-free stevia or 1/4 cup (52 grams) stevia baking blend
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) grey sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (150 grams) raw sesame seeds
- 1 cup (150 grams) shelled hemp hearts
- 2 cups (200 grams) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 325F and set a large baking sheet aside.
- Add wet ingredients to a large bowl, whisking until it’s reached a thin paste, completely incorporated.
- Add all dry ingredients (seeds and coconut), and coat by rotating with a large spatula.
- Transfer coated mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Rotate, bake for another 5 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Immediately transfer granola to a clean baking sheet or large plate to cool for 1 hour before transferring to a sealed container, or mason jar. Store in the pantry for up to 30 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Sweetener: you could also use xylitol here.
Nutrition: calculated with stevia, not baking blend.
Servings: Makes 800 grams, 100 grams per serving.
To make paleo and grain-free, or if you do not have Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+: remove the protein powder and double the vanilla extract.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 415
- Calories from Fat: 328
- Total Fat: 36.4
- Saturated Fat: 17.8 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Carbs: 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g
- Net Carbs: 4.4 g
- Sugars: 1.7 g
- Protein: 13.3 g