- 1 head (6 cups) green, purple or dino kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw organic sesame seeds or hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil or MCT oil
- 8 green onions, green part only
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ teaspoon grey sea salt
- Add chopped kale and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a cast iron pan and heat on low, covered, until slightly crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to your high-powered blender or food processor with “S” blade.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, using the blenders’ tamper to push the ingredients down to the blade.
- Spoon into a mason jar and store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
FODMAP: to make even lower FODMAP, use less sesame seeds. You could go down to ¼ cup sesame seeds and an equal amount of oil.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 207
- Calories from Fat: 177
- Total Fat: 19.6
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
- Carbs: 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 5.4 g
- Protein: 3.1 g