- 1 rice tortilla
- 1/2 leftover chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoon mozzarella Daiya cheese or other non-dairy cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon herbamare or Himalayan rock salt
- Preheat grill or if you don’t have a grill, preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Heat coconut oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Once melted, add onions and saute for 3-5 minutes. Add herbamare and red pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Place all remaining ingredients on half of the tortilla. Fold over and place on the grill. Push down with the top and allow to cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. If cooking in the oven, place on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 565
- Calories from Fat: 204
- Total Fat: 22.6
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 77> mg
- Sodium: 790 mg
- Carbs: 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 11.2 g
- Net Carbs: 40.7 g
- Sugars: 6.4 g
- Protein: 37 g