- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pepitas, pumpkin seeds with shells removed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoon chia seed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 10 dried apricots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 8 honey dates, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Combine walnuts, almonds, and pepitas in a large glass container. Cover with 2 inches of filtered water and allow to soak overnight.
- The next day, place soaked mixture in a strainer, rinse, and shake to dry. Spread on a cutting board and chop the nuts slightly.
- Preheat oven to 300F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add soaked nuts and seeds, making sure to coat each piece in the flour mixture.
- Add wet to dry and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, rotating the mix every 15 minutes. As soon as the mixture is dry, remove from oven to prevent from burning. It will burn quick! So be careful.
- Allow granola to cool before mixing in your add-ins.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 183
- Total Fat: 20.3
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 28 mg
- Carbs: 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.6 g
- Net Carbs: 6.7 g
- Sugars: 5.5 g
- Protein: 9.3 g