- ½ cup coconut nectar or coconut sugar or xylitol or honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from approximately 6 lemons)
- 4 cups cold water
- Add sugar and 1 cup water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Once boiled, remove from heat and add to a glass pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and remaining water.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to chill.
- Serve with ice cubes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep vegan: do not use honey
To make the lemonade keto, safe for the candida diet, and sugar-free: use xylitol
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 96
- Calories from Fat: 3
- Total Fat: 0.3
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Carbs: 24.1 g
- Sugars: 24.1 g
- Protein: 0.4 g