- 2 tablespoon whole brown flax seed, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon whole grain like millet, buckwheat, quinoa, oats, rice, or teff, freshly ground
- 1 whole banana, frozen or fresh
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon flax seed oil – I used royal harvest caramel flax seed oil
- Fresh berries, sliced banana, kiwi, shredded unsweetened coconut, hemp seeds, slivered almonds, etc
- Ground flax seeds and grains.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, and seeds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 315
- Calories from Fat: 169
- Total Fat: 18.7
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Carbs: 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.5 g
- Net Carbs: 30.4 g
- Sugars: 17 g
- Protein: 5.5 g