- 1 cup roasted almond butter
- 3/4 cup unpasteurized pure honey
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper across both sides for easy lifting and set aside. Combine nuts and seeds in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Place honey in a medium saucepan and cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches a simmer. The honey should begin to foam. This is okay! Just don’t stop stirring. Continue to stir for another 8 minutes. Add almond butter and turn the heat to the lowest setting. Continue stirring the honey + almond butter until it begins to thicken, about 2-3 minutes. When it gets hard to stir, add the nuts and seeds. Mix until combined.
- Immediately drop the hot mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it with a damp spatula. Sprinkle some extra shredded coconut on the top if you’d like.
- Allow the mixture to cool on the counter for at least an hour.
- Lift out of the pan [still on parchment] and cut into bars. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freezer for up to a month.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 203
- Calories from Fat: 121
- Total Fat: 13.5
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 14.8 g
- Sugars: 14.4 g
- Protein: 5.3 g