- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tablespoon brown rice syrup, maple syrup, or honey
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + extra for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 3 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- Combine almond butter, rice syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil in a small sauce pan. Heat on medium low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until drippy/liquidy stirring every minute or so. Be sure it doesn’t burn!
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour heated almond butter mixture into nuts and seeds bowl, and stir until all pieces are coated.
- Form into cookies, sprinkle with coconut and bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before eating.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If honey is used, recipe is no longer vegan.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 178
- Calories from Fat: 117
- Total Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g
- Net Carbs: 9.6 g
- Sugars: 7.5 g
- Protein: 4.6 g