- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons whole flax seed
- ¾ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil a 9.25×5.25 loaf pan with a dab of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add eggs to your blender and blend until foamy and light, about 4 minutes. Add remaining wet ingredients, pulse, and pour into a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and bake for 30-32 minutes or until top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the top of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and remove from the loaf pan immediately. To do this, flip it upside down and tap the bottom of the pan a bit. If oiled well enough, the loaf should pop right out. If not, use force. Doesn’t matter if it breaks, you’re making stuffing out of it anyways.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I have not tried to make this recipe without eggs. If you do, I would recommend splitting the recipe in half and making two loaves instead of one so that the mixture can fully bake through. I’m not sure it would work completely, but if you try it, let me know!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 156
- Calories from Fat: 84
- Total Fat: 9.3
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 61> mg
- Sodium: 148 mg
- Carbs: 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Net Carbs: 8.5 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 6 g