- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 6 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoon carrot juice
- 5 1/2 tablespoon egg whites
- 30 drops liquid stevia – see note
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- pinch ground cinnamon
- Dairy-free buttercream
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 12 muffin tins with medium-sized paper liners.
- Place eggs and egg white in blender and beat well, about 30 seconds. My magic bullet worked great for this!
- Pour in carrot juice, milk, coconut oil, stevia and vanilla. Blend quickly to mix.
- Drop in dry ingredients and mix for about 10 seconds. The batter should be slightly thicker than pancake batter.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake for 25-30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Mine took 26 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on cooling rack for at least 1 hour before applying butter cream.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I have not tried these cupcakes with anything other than stevia and am not exactly sure how it would work with another sugar.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 98
- Calories from Fat: 77
- Total Fat: 8.6
- Saturated Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 41> mg
- Sodium: 43 mg
- Carbs: 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 1.4 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 2.7 g