- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup mashed banana (2-3 fresh or frozen bananas)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon unpasteurized honey
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper across both sides for easy lifting. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl with a hand or stand mixer.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a small bowl. Once incorporated, add to the wet mix and mix until smooth.
- Drop batter into prepared loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30-45 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Keep stored in the fridge for 3-5 days, or slice and place in the freezer.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 108
- Calories from Fat: 61
- Total Fat: 6.8
- Saturated Fat: 5.1 g
- Cholesterol: 55> mg
- Sodium: 78 mg
- Carbs: 8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 6 g
- Sugars: 4.5 g
- Protein: 3 g