- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk – I used almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoon pure gluten-free vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in ½ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Divide muffin batter into prepared muffin cups and sprinkle the tops of the muffins with remaining chocolate chips (approximately 3 tablespoons).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 1 minute before removing from the pan and placing on a cooling rack to cool.
- Muffins can be stored for a few days at room temperature. Keep in the fridge to prolong time, or freeze in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 191
- Calories from Fat: 62
- Total Fat: 6.9
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 29> mg
- Sodium: 487 mg
- Carbs: 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Net Carbs: 22.6 g
- Sugars: 15.8 g
- Protein: 5.5 g