- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon whole flax seed
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 3 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1.5 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin – just pumpkin, not the pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine cinnamon sugar ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and combine with a fork. Set aside
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- Pour dry into wet while the hand mixer is running. Mix for no more than 30 seconds, just until all ingredients are nicely combined.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoons at a time and roll into balls with your hands – dough will be sticky, don’t worry.
- Roll balls in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The longer you cook, the crispier they will be. I like mine a little chewy, so I took them out at 15 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 122
- Calories from Fat: 17
- Total Fat: 1.8
- Sodium: 59 mg
- Carbs: 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 23.2 g
- Sugars: 13.5 g
- Protein: 1.6 g