- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line two 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper or coconut oil. Set aside.
- Combine water and coconut oil in a medium-sized bowl. Add dry ingredients one by one and stir until lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into prepared pans and cook for 25-28 minutes. Remove from the pan, cut into 4 wedges and use as sandwich bread, burger buns, or pizza crust!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 221
- Calories from Fat: 73
- Total Fat: 8.2
- Saturated Fat: 6.8 g
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Carbs: 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 28.7 g
- Sugars: 1.3 g
- Protein: 3.9 g