- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground flax seeds
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- ½ teaspoon water
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, add dry ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add in wet ingredients. Stir to combine, removing all lumps with a fork.
- Pour half of the mixture into preheated waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes, according to your waffle iron.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with melted coconut oil, maple cream or maple syrup, if desired.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Egg whites: I used actual egg whites from an egg, not from a carton. If you’re planning on using carton egg whites, it should be about 3 tablespoons, not 4 tablespoons as the carton may advice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 269
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14.4
- Saturated Fat: 6.9 g
- Sodium: 60 mg
- Carbs: 29 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 27 g
- Sugars: 1.4 g
- Protein: 5.6 g