- 1 cup pitted dates (soaked in water for 1 hour, then drained)
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond or pecan butter
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, pulse the dates, pecans, vanilla, salt, cocoa powder, and almond butter. Add water (1/4 cup at a time) until the dough come together and forms a ball.
- Lay out coconut on a plate and place a piece of wax paper on another plate. Take a tablespoon (or 2 for bigger balls) of dough with your clean hands and roll it in the coconut. Transfer to wax paper and repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Stick in the fridge for at least an hour and then enjoy! Keep in a plastic container in the fridge for up to five days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 153
- Calories from Fat: 98
- Total Fat: 10.8
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Carbs: 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Net Carbs: 10.5 g
- Sugars: 10.4 g
- Protein: 2.4 g