- 6 large carrots, juiced
- 3 apples, juiced
- 1 banana
- 1 (180 grams) mango fruit
- 12 (350 grams) strawberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup protein powder, optional
- ½ cup carrot and apple pulp
- Add ingredients to the jug of your high powered blender. Blend on high, until smooth.
- For dehydrator method: (I use this dehydrator), spread the fruit mixture on teflex sheets until they’re about ?-inch in thickness. Dehydrate for 5-6 hours at 105F.
- For oven method: Preheat oven to 150F or the lowest temperature it will go. Line a 11×17 baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Pour the fruit mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread to about a ?-inch thick. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 6-8 hours, until pan is set and the center is not tacky. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Juice quantity: juice yields 20 oz
Storage: Cut into squares or strips using scissors. If you want to make fruit roll-ups, roll the strips in parchment paper. Store in an air-tight container.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 319
- Calories from Fat: 54
- Total Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 135 mg
- Carbs: 57 g
- Dietary Fiber: 14.1 g
- Net Carbs: 42.9 g
- Sugars: 35.9 g
- Protein: 15.3 g