- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh avocado, mashed
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon freshly ground flax + 3 tablespoon water)
- 8 almonds, smashed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- handful of chocolate chunks
- Prepare a 16oz. microwave/oven safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Drop all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Press mixture into prepare dish and even out with fork.
- Microwave option: Place in the microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish. Don’t bake it too long, or you’ll have a chocolate Frisbee!
- Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate and smothering with your favorite toppings.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 479
- Calories from Fat: 222
- Total Fat: 24.6
- Saturated Fat: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 5> mg
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Carbs: 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12 g
- Net Carbs: 43.1 g
- Sugars: 14.5 g
- Protein: 13.3 g