- 2 cups diced potatoes (do not peel), boiled for 10-12 minutes
- 1 cup cooked green lentils or peas
- 1 cup diced cauliflower, boiled for 5 minutes
- 1 cup diced carrots, boiled for 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, diced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 2 teaspoon avocado oil + 2 tablespoon for rolling
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil on a small plate and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mash with a potato masher until incorporated. There can be large pieces of vegetables left intact, just make sure the mixture squeezes together nicely.
- Work dough into golf ball-size balls, rolling each in the plate with oil, just until coated. This will help the balls stay moist on the inside and crisp on the outside without having to deep fry them. Place each ball on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook for 22-25 minutes, or until golden.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 105
- Total Fat: 11.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 432 mg
- Carbs: 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.4 g
- Net Carbs: 23.8 g
- Sugars: 3.7 g
- Protein: 9.7 g