- 4 large eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in half with seeds removed
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 slice red bell pepper cut into small triangles
- 1 small knob of cucumber, skin removed and cut into long strands and triangles
- To hard boil the eggs, bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil. Place one egg on the end of a spoon and gently place in the pot. Repeat until all eggs are swimming in the pot. Cook for 10 minutes. Make sure it’s a gentle boil and not rapid. Once complete, remove from pot and place in ice water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes then crack on the counter and remove the shell.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to a low broil setting. Place halved bell pepper on a cooking sheet cut-side down. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is charred. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Once cooled, remove skin.
- Slice hard boiled eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolk and place in the bowl of your food processor or blender with remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Place egg white sections on a clean plate and fill with red pepper filling.
- Top with bell pepper triangles and cucumber skin pieces.
- Place in the fridge to cool for a couple of hours before serving.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 145
- Calories from Fat: 97
- Total Fat: 10.8
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 189> mg
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Carbs: 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Net Carbs: 3.4 g
- Sugars: 2.2 g
- Protein: 7.3 g