- 3 large russet potatoes or baking potatoes
- cold water
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 large egg white, whipped OR ½ teaspoon arrowroot for vegans
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Cut potato using equipment or slice using a sharp knife. Place completed potato slices in a large bowl and cover with cold tap water. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spread coconut oil over the entire surface of the pan. Sprinkle the pan with coarse sea salt and set aside.
- Once the oven is preheated, drain the potatoes and dry them well with a kitchen cloth. Dry the bowl, then return potatoes to the bowl. Toss with egg white or arrowroot starch so that all of the slices coated.
- Lay the potatoes on the prepared pan in a single layer, making sure that they do not touch one another too much.
- Cook for 30 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool on the pan for 5 minutes. Dig in!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 254
- Calories from Fat: 64
- Total Fat: 7.1
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 90 mg
- Carbs: 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.6 g
- Net Carbs: 36.9 g
- Sugars: 3.2 g
- Protein: 5.6 g