- 2 eggplants, sliced thin
- Coconut oil spray or avocado oil spray
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250F and set aside 4 large cookie sheets.
- Slice the eggplant using a mandolin slicer or a sharp knife. The slices should be as thin as a potato chip.
- Place completed slices on cookie sheets. Once all slices are on the sheets, spray with coconut oil or avocado oil spray on one side.
- Then, sprinkle each slice with seasoning.
- Once complete, flip over each eggplant slice and repeat with a spray and season.
- Place in the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes, depending on how thin you sliced them. If you make them too thick, they can take upwards of 2 hours to complete.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from Fat: 16
- Total Fat: 1.8
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Carbs: 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 20.3 g
- Net Carbs: 15.5 g
- Sugars: 13.7 g
- Protein: 6.2 g