- 200 grams gluten-free spiral pasta
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Pinch sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 150 grams Happy Days Dairies Soft Okanagan Goat Cheese Garlic and Parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts, optional
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a frying pan and set to medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, sea salt and ground pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes, until mushrooms are softened.
- Add cheese and water. Stir until combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Fold in cooked pasta and chopped basil.
- Sprinkle each portion with toasted pine nuts, if using. Enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 352
- Calories from Fat: 167
- Total Fat: 18.6
- Saturated Fat: 9.8 g
- Cholesterol: 76> mg
- Sodium: 143 mg
- Carbs: 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8 g
- Net Carbs: 20.7 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 17.7 g