- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon non-dairy milk – I used hemp milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- 2 sliced strawberries, 1/4 apple slices, couple pear slices, 1/2 banana slices
- Preheat oven to 375 and oil a 16oz. oven safe dish with a dab of coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt until all clumps are broken up. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients: eggs, milk, oil, apple sauce, and vanilla.
- Pour wet into dry and add coconut and chia seeds.
- Drop 1/2 the mixture into the prepared dish, then layer sliced strawberries on top before dropping the rest of the mix on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 28-30 minutes [mine was perfect at 30 minutes], or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 456
- Calories from Fat: 266
- Total Fat: 29.5
- Saturated Fat: 17.6 g
- Cholesterol: 375> mg
- Sodium: 792 mg
- Carbs: 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.2 g
- Net Carbs: 20.6 g
- Sugars: 17.8 g
- Protein: 17.3 g