- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon white or dark rum
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine eggs, dates, coconut oil, rum, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl and add coconut flour and cacao powder. Stir until combined.
- Shape batter into balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until coconut is starting to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 94
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6.7
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 27> mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbs: 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Net Carbs: 6.2 g
- Sugars: 5.6 g
- Protein: 1.4 g