- 2 cups not-from-concentrate coconut water
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Add coconut water and cacao powder to the jug of your high-powered blender. Blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to a glass container and drop in chia seeds. Cover and give a good shake.
- Place container in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (up to 24 hours) and drink chilled.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 123
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.3
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 505 mg
- Carbs: 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.6 g
- Net Carbs: 14.2 g
- Sugars: 12.6 g
- Protein: 5.4 g