- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup blueberry puree
- 2 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Combine coconut, ground almonds, lemon zest and salt until well combined.
- Mix rest of ingredients and let sit until chia gels (1 minute). Add into the coconut mixture. Stir until well combined. Spoon mounds onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops start to get golden.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 86
- Calories from Fat: 59
- Total Fat: 6.6
- Saturated Fat: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 14 mg
- Carbs: 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Net Carbs: 3.9 g
- Sugars: 3.3 g
- Protein: 1 g