- 1 cup Silk Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips or chunks
- ½ cup cubed pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 8 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your blender in the order they are listed and blend for 20-30 seconds, until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Ice cubes: If you’re planning on using mostly frozen fruits for your smoothie, you may want to remove some of the ice from the recipe so that the smoothie blends easily. I used fresh fruit for my smoothie.
Almond Milk: I used Silk True Almond Milk, Unsweetened Original for this recipe. But you could use any type of non-dairy milk that you have on hand.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 179
- Calories from Fat: 49
- Total Fat: 5.5
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Carbs: 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Net Carbs: 27.7 g
- Sugars: 22 g
- Protein: 2.6 g