- 2 whole eggs
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch ground stevia leaf
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish combine eggs, coconut milk, cinnamon and stevia. Whip with a fork until fully combined.
- Dunk 1 slice of bread in the mixture, place on the prepared cookie sheet, top with half of the shredded coconut and sprinkle with cinnamon. Repeat for the second slice.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until egg has set.
- Remove from oven and serve with toppings.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 367
- Calories from Fat: 243
- Total Fat: 27
- Saturated Fat: 18.3 g
- Cholesterol: 327> mg
- Sodium: 267 mg
- Carbs: 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Net Carbs: 14.3 g
- Sugars: 2.8 g
- Protein: 14.5 g