- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk – see note
- ½ cup sugar-free strawberry fruit spread
- ¼ cup melted coconut butter
- 5 oz. semi-sweet, dairy-free chocolate
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, chia seeds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries
- Add coconut sugar and milk to a saucepan and bring a boil, whisking continuously. Boil for 10 minutes, continuing to whisk, until mixture sticks to the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat, stir in fruit spread and coconut butter.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, for at least 8 hours.
- The next day, using a half tablespoon measurement, scoop out the fudge and shape into rounds. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place completed rounds in the freezer to chill, just until the chocolate is ready.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove fudge from the freezer and dip in prepared chocolate and layout on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top with a sprinkle of coconut or other seed or dried fruit.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Place a can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight. In the morning, open the can and scoop out the hard topping, leaving the liquid at the bottom. Use this hard topping that will form at the top of the can for this recipe.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 94
- Calories from Fat: 42
- Total Fat: 4.6
- Saturated Fat: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Carbs: 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Net Carbs: 13 g
- Sugars: 9.5 g
- Protein: 0.8 g