- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ teaspoon grey sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup raw sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F and set aside a 16-count silicon baking mold sheet. You could use small muffin silicon molds, too.
- Add coconut butter, applesauce and sea salt to a large bowl. If you’ve chosen to use the optional ingredients, add them now. Stir until completely combined.
- Drop in sesame seeds and stir to coat.
- Press mixture into prepared sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until tops brown. Remove from the oven, keep in the molds, and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Then, transfer to the freezer for another 20 minutes to firm up.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Sesame Allergy: You could use hemp hearts instead of sesame seeds.
Coconut Allergy: While I haven’t tried it, you could add ½ cup nut or seed butter of your choice and ¼ cup cacao butter. The reason for the mix is because this should hold up well at room temperature as opposed to just using nut butter only.
Boost Protein: if you want to add a bit of protein to these fat bomb cookies, you could add 60 grams (about 3 scoops) of Vital Proteins collagen to the coconut butter mixture. Use VPHP10 for 10% off your Vital Proteins Collagen.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 99
- Total Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbs: 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Net Carbs: 2.1 g
- Sugars: 0.8 g
- Protein: 2.4 g