- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Vegan Eggnog Coffee Creamer
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until fully mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly oiled ramekin that holds at least 1-1/2 cups.
- The cake can either be baked in the oven, 350F for 20-25 minutes, or in the microwave, 2 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the dish.
- When complete, top with sliced fruit, nuts and perhaps a drizzle of Vegan Eggnog Coffee Creamer.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Unsweetened Apple Sauce: You could also try using half egg whites and half apple sauce to increase the protein if you can do eggs.
Eggnog Creamer: if you don’t want to make the creamer, you can add 2 tablespoons of eggnog or, add 2 tablespoons of extra apple sauce.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 274
- Calories from Fat: 64
- Total Fat: 7.1
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Carbs: 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Net Carbs: 39.8 g
- Sugars: 9.6 g
- Protein: 7.9 g