- 1 package of kelp noodles
- 8 cups boiling water
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 cups baby bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon gluten-free chicken bouillon powder
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional – see note)
- Place all ingredients but kelp noodles in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 1 minute before completion, add the kelp noodles.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro on top.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
adding coconut oil to the recipe is absolutely fantastic, but not necessary.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 246
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7.8
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 97> mg
- Sodium: 207 mg
- Carbs: 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 4.1 g
- Sugars: 1.7 g
- Protein: 38.4 g