Essential oils have so many benefits and uses.
- Peppermint essential oil is naturally anti-microbial and anti-spasmodic, and can even soothe digestive discomfort.
- Orange essential oil is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and provides antioxidant effects.
- Lemon essential oil is naturally anti-bacterial and can help improve mood.
- Lavender essential oil promotes relaxation and is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Tea tree essential oil is naturally anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, and can be used as an all-natural spot treatment for acne.
Try using essential oils in these ways:
- Add a nice scent and anti-microbial (peppermint, tea tree) or anti-bacterial (orange, lemon, lavender) element to liquid Castile soap
- Add a custom scent and anti-microbial (peppermint, tea tree) or anti-bacterial (orange, lemon, lavender) boost to your homemade deodorant or homemade house cleaning products
- Put a few drops in an essential oil diffuser and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy