- 3 parsnips
- 2 carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to the lowest setting it will go, 170F for most ovens. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the parsnips and carrots and remove their tops and tails with a sharp knife. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the carrots and parsnips into long strips.
- Place all of the strips into a bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. Lay flat on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 3 hours or until crisp. Alternatively, dehydrate at 130F for 5 hours.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 58
- Calories from Fat: 2
- Total Fat: 0.3
- Sodium: 280 mg
- Carbs: 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Net Carbs: 10.4 g
- Sugars: 5.1 g
- Protein: 1.1 g