- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk – I used lite coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons unpasteurized honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- ¼ large bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F and line 6 muffin tins with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Place wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well with a hand mixer.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour with baking powder and nutmeg. Drop into the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps.
- Drop batter into muffin cups and place sliced pears on top with a sprinkle of coconut sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 1 minute before removing from the pan and placing on a cooling rack to cool.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Muffins can be stored for a few days at room temperature. Keep in the fridge to prolong time, or freeze in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 157
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7.8
- Saturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 82> mg
- Sodium: 115 mg
- Carbs: 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Net Carbs: 14.4 g
- Sugars: 12.9 g
- Protein: 4 g