- 1½ organic bananas, puréed
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry-lemon Natural Calm
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add banana and vanilla to the bowl of your food processor and purée until smooth. If you do not have a food processor, mash in a bowl with a potato masher.
- Add flour, flaxseed, Natural Calm, baking powder and salt, and pulse until it forms into a ball. If you are using a bowl, use a hand-held mixer.
- Add pecans and pulse lightly. If using a bowl, chop pecans and fold into the dough.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and form the dough into a 14-inch brick, about 4 inches wide.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven; cool for 15 minutes. Then cut on an angle into 8 pieces.
- Transfer back to baking sheet, reset oven to 325°F and bake for 10–12 minutes per side.
- Remove from oven and allow biscotti to cool completely, 1 hour.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 223
- Calories from Fat: 161
- Total Fat: 17.9
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 32 mg
- Carbs: 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.2 g
- Net Carbs: 6.1 g
- Sugars: 3.8 g
- Protein: 1.4 g