- 1 fennel bulb, sliced (approx. 300g or 2 cups)
- 2 cups sliced cauliflower florets
- 12 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoon red palm oil
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500 grams grass-fed/finished regular ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup roughly-ground almond flour
- 1 egg, optional
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch Himalayan rock salt
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- Extra chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375F. Chop veggies and place on a baking sheet. Coat with palm oil and cumin. Toss. Transfer to preheated oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Press with your hands to combine. Pinch about 1 tablespoon or smaller of the mixture into your hands. Roll, and place on a parchment paper or silicon-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture. Should make about 22 mini meatballs.
- Once vegetables are complete, reset oven temperature to 320F. Slide in the sheet of meatballs and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing in a small bowl. Whisk until combined, set aside. Spiralize zucchini.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl: spiralized zucchini, roasted vegetables, dressing and meatballs. Toss to coat and serve with additional cilantro, if interested.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Vegetables: Use any vegetables you’d like here. Celery would be nice.
Egg: If you’re allergic to egg, don’t add it. The meatballs are great without it.
Sriracha: If you don’t like Sriracha, you could use red curry paste, too. Or harissa would be good!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 583
- Calories from Fat: 358
- Total Fat: 39.8
- Saturated Fat: 13.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0.4 g
- Cholesterol: 152> mg
- Sodium: 284 mg
- Carbs: 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g
- Net Carbs: 11 g
- Sugars: 4.6 g
- Protein: 40.1 g