- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk – see note
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoon uncontaminated rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- zest from 1 small lemon
- pinch white stevia powder
- raspberries + lemon
- To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container [I like to use mason jars and give it a quick shake] and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour ingredients into blender and process until smooth.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I’ve had people tell me they blend all of the ingredients the night before, then let it sit overnight [say if you have a roommate that doesn’t like the sound of a blender waking them up at 4am].
If you need added protein, don’t be afraid to add protein powder to the mix before letting it sit overnight.
note: I used a combination of rice and hemp milk, but any non-dairy milk would be good!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 266
- Calories from Fat: 163
- Total Fat: 18.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 276 mg
- Carbs: 20 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.6 g
- Net Carbs: 10.4 g
- Sugars: 4.2 g
- Protein: 8.8 g