- 1 cup non-dairy milk + 1/4 cup for blending – I used unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoon uncontaminated oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container [I like to use mason jars and give it a quick shake] and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour ingredients into blender, add additional 1/4 cup milk, and process until smooth.
- Top with cacao nibs + coconut
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 244
- Calories from Fat: 147
- Total Fat: 16.4
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 184> mg
- Sodium: 184 mg
- Carbs: 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g
- Net Carbs: 13.1 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 9.1 g