- 3/4 cup (180 ml) melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, soaked overnight, strained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch finely ground Himalayan rock salt
- Place a silicone mold with rectangular cavities on a baking sheet, set aside.
- Place all ingredients in the jug of your blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared mold and transfer to the fridge to set for 20 minutes, or until fudge is hard to the touch.
- Remove the fudge pieces from the silicone mold and place on a plate. Enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
You have the option of adding 1 to 2 teaspoons of confectioners’ erythritol or 2 to 3 drops of liquid stevia, to taste. I found the end recipe perfectly sweet due to the chocolate chips, but if you find that the mixture after blending isn’t to your liking, sweeten it up!
If you don’t have hemp hearts, you could use an equal amount of skinned and soaked almonds, raw soaked sesame seeds, or raw soaked sunflower seeds.
For potential leftovers, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Makes 1 cup (240 ml) and 16 fat bombs, once divided
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 132
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13.4
- Saturated Fat: 10.1 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Carbs: 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Net Carbs: 2.7 g
- Protein: 1.5 g