- 6 ounces (170 grams) fresh raspberries
- ½ cup homemade apple juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or coconut nectar
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- Add raspberries, juice, vinegar, mustard and honey to the jug of your high powered blender and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a container and add diced shallot.
- Cover and allow to cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Use on fresh veggies, salads or as a dip.
- Makes approximately 1 cup, 8 servings (2 tablespoons per serving)
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 29
- Calories from Fat: 2
- Total Fat: 0.2
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Carbs: 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Net Carbs: 5.4 g
- Sugars: 4.8 g
- Protein: 0.4 g