- 2 cups chopped cauliflower, boiled for 4 minutes, drained & patted dry
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grape seed oil
- ¼ red bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon liquid aminos
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 400F. And line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients, except nutritional yeast and almond flour, to the jug of your high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Pour over top of the cauliflower. Add almond flour and nutritional yeast and stir until combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon or so of mixture in your hands and roll into a small oval shape. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Transfer baking sheet to preheated oven and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Eggs: I’m not sure if this recipe would work with an egg replacement. If you give it a try, let me know how it turns out!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 27
- Calories from Fat: 14
- Total Fat: 1.5
- Cholesterol: 7> mg
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Carbs: 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Net Carbs: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.2 g