- 150 grams plain soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pistachios nuts, ground
- 12 seedless grapes
- Wash your grapes and make sure they’re fully dry before beginning recipe.
- While grapes are drying, grind pistachios in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- Place 1 teaspoon of soft goat cheese in the palm of your hand.
- Press the grape into the cheese.
- Roll the grape between both your hands as you would when forming a meatball.
- Once the grape is fully covered with goat cheese, roll in ground pistachios.
- Set on a separate plate and repeat.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Recipe can be made a couple of hours beforehand, covered and placed in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 67
- Calories from Fat: 48
- Total Fat: 5.3
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 10> mg
- Sodium: 64 mg
- Carbs: 1.7 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 3.5 g