- 5 cups brewed green tea
- 3 cups water
- Juice from 4 small lemons, approximately 1/3 cup of fresh juice
- 4 scoops Lemonade Ultima Replenisher
- Ice cubes
- Brew tea according to instructions. Set aside to cool on the counter for a couple of hours and then place in the fridge for really cold lemonade. Otherwise, use in the recipe as soon as it’s cooled to room temperature.
- Pour brewed green tea in a large pitcher with water, lemon juice and Ultima.
- Add ice cubes, stir and serve. Optional to add lemon slices to the mix to make it pretty!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
This electrolyte powder is sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan and free of artificial colors and flavors with more electrolytes than any other electrolyte powder on the market. Check it out here!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 3
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Carbs: 1.1 g
- Sugars: 1.4 g