- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon crushed, edible rose petals
- pinch 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup soy free earth balance or extra-virgin coconut oil
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place slivered almonds on a parchment paper or silicon mat lined cookie sheet.
- Place on middle rack of oven for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Once golden, remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine almond flour, baking soda, crushed rose petals, and salt. Once almond slivers have cooled, add those as well. Set aside.
- Combine earth balance, honey, and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined.
- Place a 1.5 foot sheet of parchment paper on the counter and roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick. Cover with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After hour has passed, preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Use cookie cutters to create cookies, placing them 1/2 inch away from each other.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes [mine were perfect at 8 minutes]. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate either in a double broiler, microwave, or place chocolate in a metal bowl and place in a larger bowl with boiling water.
- Dip each cookie in chocolate, place on parchment paper or silicon lined counter top.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 228
- Calories from Fat: 155
- Total Fat: 17.3
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 82 mg
- Carbs: 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 10.4 g
- Sugars: 9.2 g
- Protein: 1.6 g